automotive service technician
Promax Performance specializes in the repair and maintenance of High-Performance Domestic Cars, Hot Rods, and Race Cars, both old and new. “Old School” works here, but newer aftermarket technology is also part of what we do.
This position is not full-time hours, and is ideally suited for semi-retired or part time hours individual. The candidate should be available Monday to Friday 8:00 to 5:00 PM. Hours are flexible if prearranged.
Hours – Variable, Reported on call.
***please acknowledge / verify that hours are acceptable when you reply to this posting***
Wage 30.00 to 35.00 per hour, DOE
Journeyman Certificate - minimum 25 years’ experience
English Required – written and spoken
- Engine and Drivetrain diagnostic knowledge and skill
- Electrical System Diagnosis and Repair
- Chassis Suspension and Steering Diagnostic and Repair
- Brake Systems Diagnostic and Repair
- Basic knowledge of EFI systems Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine and Transmission R&R
- Driveline Repair
- Aftermarket EFI Installation
- Wiring repair and replacement
- General Mechanical Repair
- Other Duties as Required